Upcoming – Events – The Divine Sewa Sangh Festival
A celebration of Spiritual wisdom
Greetings from Sewa Sangha !
This year we move to Vrindavan and chant O! Krishna! The dates are December 9-11th 2016 ..
We would love you to part of this year’s Sewa .
Jai Shri Krishna
• Family Constellations based on the philosophy of Lord Krishna and characters of the Mahabharta .
• Practical Methodolgy to resolve every day conflicts in personal lives
• The Science of Self Realization
• . free will and karma from the Gita perspective
• lessons useful in various disciplines like administration, stress management, anger management, environment protection, health, etc
• Bhagavad Gita as a scientific treatise.
• a way to live meditatively and mindfully amidst the din and dust of modern life.
• Ayurveda wisdom- foods that heal
• Individual nadi anaylsis sessions
• Bhog-the food of the Gods
Evenings will be a time of celebration of the Brajbhoomi culture with traditional performances
2.Phoolon Ki holi
3. Yamuna Aarti
Sunday will be filled with rituals and palable sense of divine as we participate in the Parikarma and partake Bhog , the temple food of India .
This is the time in which we break free from the normal stresses and strains
of everyday life and gather together in joy, reverence and peace and are
filled anew with a deep sense of bliss, reverence and spiritual connection
‘Seva Sangha’ at Brindaban from December 9-11th 2016, promises to be a time when you can know, experience and enrich yourself to bridge the gap and make a leap of faith in resolving conflicts in your every day life, with the blessings of the Lord.
Mentored and designed by Dr.Trupti Jayin .
Co-hosted by Ritali Omrita Dhillon – 098100 13640
Rajeev Bakshi -09312654133